Corona Virus update 19/07/2021…… the day that almost all legal Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted.
So what does this mean for MKRC? ……………….. firstly, NO more bleach!! 😊😊
And as of today, could I ask you to please observe the following:
- Prior to an outing, spray shoes, seats, gates, cox steering handles and oar handles with disinfectant
- After an outing, repeat the above AND wash boat hulls with water
- Face coverings are optional both indoors and outdoors. However, if a crew member is uncomfortable with this for any reason, they should feel free to request that face coverings are worn by the crew whilst on land.
- Be respectful of other members when indoors, and try to maintain social distancing where reasonable
- Ergs (bookable via the Erg tab on the Planner): 4 permitted in the bay at any time, 8 permitted in the clubroom during MKRC sessions. All doors to be open.
A big thank you for following all the procedures that were first introduced over a year ago, AND for keeping up with all the changes! Let’s continue to work together to get through these challenging times.